Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

valentines day.

this valentines was so much fun.
it started off when i got a phone call right when i got out of my intern.
i was told to drive to.........
where i got to get my hair done..... from there he told me to hurry home and he had more surprises waiting, when i got home he spoiled me somemore.....:)
then he surpised me with dinner at the........

Yum, yum, yum. witnessed some dine and ditch ppl. interesting. and then we came home for more surprises.........


26 reasons why i love you

Here's what it looked like.

I cut out 26 hearts, and for every letter in the alphabet i wrote something i love about logs, so i named it 26 reasons why i love you. the 26 hearts lead to a little scavenger hunt thats he got to go on...... valentines was a blast.
xoxoxoxoxo.

No comments:

Post a Comment